|Last Date||:||June 22, 2022|
|No of Vacancy||:||01|
|Salary||:||Upto ₹15 Lac CTC|
|Duration of Job||:||4 Years|
1. ON CONTRACT
The salary package will be finalized based on the candidate’s current drawn salary. However, in the case of exceptionally qualified and experienced candidate’s higher compensation package may also be considered.
The number of posts indicated may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
The compensation package would be increased every year as per the HR policy of company.
2. CONTRACT APPOINTMENT
1. The Contractual Appointment will be initially for a period of 3 years which can be extended for further period based on the year on year performance.
2. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days’ notice period or by paying the contractual remuneration in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
1. Candidates who have appeared for interviews conducted by DICDL for the above said posts on an earlier occasion need not send their applications again.
2. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
3. Job location mentioned will be transferred to any of the locations in Gujarat as and when required
4. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
5. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
1. Applicants should fill up the required information online only on our Company website through the link under www.dholera.guajrat.gov.in/jobs “APPLY ONLINE” along with necessary attachments in PDF file containing CV & testimonials etc., on or before 22nd June, 2022.
2. Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection and legal action will be taken.
3. The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within five days from the receipt of offer, failing which; next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies, if so requested.
|Apply here||:||Click Here|